Thursday, February 28, 2008

Delightful Afternoon

Yesterday I had a 'delightful' afternoon with my dear Grandparents and Great Aunt. Aunt Pauline and Grandma told me stories of our ancestors and their adventures crossing the plains and their help in the beginning stages of the Church. They shared our family legacy of faith as we looked at pictures and read stories. What a priceless time.

Aunt Pauline and Grandma Cramer
with the genealogy albums

Grandpa & the magnifying glass looking at my computer

Grandpa and I had a great time listening to the Lawrence Welk CD I made for him for his birthday. We then listened to some songs from a Christmas CD some of my friends and I made a couple years ago. I love spending time with my grandparents. We're having a lot of fun. That night we had a movie night and watched "Sabrina", so fun.

1 comment:

Mike and Jen said...

So cute! But don't forget that ratio of time with people under 60!