Thursday, February 14, 2008

Idaho Adventures

Today I got stuck in the snow, I don't recommend it. I was going to my aunt and uncle's house and I pulled a couple feet into their driveway and that was it, the car wouldn't budge. Having no idea what to do, I got out and attempted to dig the snow out from under the tires so there could be some traction. It wasn't working. I just prayed that the car would move or someone would help me. After a little while of this struggling, this car started coming down the country road. I had hope. A lady unrolled her window and asked if I was going in or out, I told her I was going out. She and her friend came and pushed the car out of the driveway. I proceeded to back out down the rest of their street because there wasn't enough room to turn around. Crazy snow, but so grateful for two ladies who rescued me.

No comments: